Sunday, July 17, 2016

How Was Yaruzi Doing In The First Half Of 2016?

1. Reading Bible - I finally finished reading my bible on 2nd May of this year and I started all over again on 3rd May. I felt super excited as I had not completed reading my bible for a while. The last time I did was probably in my secondary. Reading bible is not like reading ordinary books, where I gain knowledge only. In bible, I learnt about the importance of relationship, with God and also men. Invaluable wisdom equipped me to live this life to the fullest.

2. Exercise - I wasn't tracking as regularly as before, but suffice to say that I wasn't exercising enough. I need discipline and determination to exercise regularly, and I hope both of them in 2nd half.

3. Weight Loss - Aargh ... let's not talk about this. I didn't loss any weight! But on a positive note, my weight has been pretty stable from the point when I started this blog. That ripped abs just getting farther and farther.

4. Financial - My unit trust and low cost portfolio combined, reached $400,000 in April. I think it's a decent achievement, considering I only started building the portfolio in June 2012. Next milestone will be to reach $500,000 by Dec 2016. Average dividend has also grown from $5.22 per month in 2012 to $633.44 per month in 2016.


Only because of God's grace, I can be where I am today. Praise the Lord for He is good and His mercy endureth forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment